Wednesday, November 13, 2019

My Online Presence

   I had a question; when I google "Noah Sigsworth," what would come up, and what would it show about me? As I was about to find out, more than I thought.
   As an individual, I have a rather large online footprint. When you google my name, not only do my several social media accounts pop up (including specific posts,) but pictures of myself appear as well. There are 220 results for my name. There is a vimeo account (empty,) my YouTube channel with several videos, my twitter account, my Instagram, and my Facebook account. I do not have a personal website.
   Luckily, I have been careful over the years with my social media accounts and do not have any apparent regrettable posts or online associations. The old Facebook profiles of me do look slightly unfortunate, but that was really just how I looked back then (puberty and a haircut helped my appearance out quite a bit.)
   By viewing my online results, you could learn:
  • I am a music and Strategic Communications major at High Point University, and I went to Revere High School.
  • I have been a member of The Cadets drum and bugle corps, high school marching band, and several musicals.
  • I have an active twitter and facebook account.
  • I was a Millis Scholar my freshman year.
   Generally, none of this information is negative. I will continue to be careful with maintaining my online image.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment